Friday, April 29, 2011

Triple Lemon Blueberry Cake

Decorated sugar cookies are my forte right now, but I love to bake period. I am actually a cake girl, it's one of my favorite desserts, alongside cobblers and crisps. my cakes taste great, however they never look the way I imagine I want them to look. Alas, the pains of a perfectionist, Type A personality. On Food Buzz one day this cake showed up and I knew I had to make it. Besides my love of cake, my husband's two favorite items in dessert are blueberries and lemons, so perfect choice! It was not a hard cake to make just some time consuming steps. it turned out rather well and I have to admit it was probably the prettiest cake I have ever made. Three layers of lemon,blueberry cake, filled with lemon curd, and frosted with lemon buttercream. It was a hit!



No comments:

Post a Comment