Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Zucchini Bread


Well hello old friend. I've missed you. Baking that is (and any anyone who chooses to read this). After the huge Christmas cookie order, Thanksgiving desserts, Christmas cinnamon rolls, and the cookies for Mitchell's first birthday, I was ready for a little break. But then our move happened and then there was no oven for awhile, so baking couldn't happen even if I wanted it to. But I'm back!
To kick off summer I made zucchini bread. I found a recipe on allrecipes.com and it turned out really well. Moist, but still bread like (not mush) and I packed 3+ cups of zucchini in here and used some whole wheat flour. I'm going to make this again and use applesauce instead of oil. We all give this a thumbs up!
I have a bucket list of baking items so there should definitely be posts in here. Plus, with the other blog going strong, I really enjoy blogging now. And I'm ready to make some decorated cookies again. Yay!




No comments:

Post a Comment