Friday, October 14, 2011

Muffins for Moms

    This week I had a great excuse to bake. I am part of a mom's group through church and it was our table's turn to bring food for breakfast. I knew I wanted to bake muffins, but not sure what kind. Then it hit me, pumpkin cream cheese muffins, like those from that super popular coffee chain everyone knows.
   Sure enough, when searching for a recipe, there are a few out there. There was one in particular everyone raved about, so I decided on this one.
   I love anything pumpkin and anything that reminds me of fall. Oh yeah, and i love anything with sugar : ).  these turned out so well and were delicious! Good thing i had a place to take them or we might have a sugar coma over here. Happy Fall!
  Next week back to cookies: candy corn and spider webs.


No comments:

Post a Comment