Monday, September 19, 2011

Writing, Reading, Arithmetic...

     I know school has been in session for about a month, but August doesn't say school to me. September does. So the kids are hitting the books again and the teacher's are back to work. What screams school more than crisp apples and new, sharpened pencils? So, I made some cookie versions for my own students. The pencils need something, I know. They are missing their little metal things (did you know it's called a ferrule?). But i did not have anything to make gray or silver icing. I'm sure they still taste good. : )
     These would be great for an after school treat or a lunchbox surprise, great for teacher gifts ( tucked into one of those Pinterest teacher survival kits), for a test day... any of the above.
      Happy Back to School!



1 comment: