Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Zoo Train Cookies

Tomorrow is our last Kindermusik Zoo Train class. I know we will miss going each week. We have had so much fun, in class and with the take home materials.
I had already planned on making cookies for the last class, but then Ms. Amy invited us to bring stuff for a little party. I have a monkey cutter, an elephant cutter, and a lion cutter. I've only made the monkeys, but knew these would be perfect!
These three cookies required a lot of different colors of icing, which was a little bit of a pain and a lot of mess. I am pretty happy with how they turned out, but there are things I wished were different. Maybe a little cleaner lines, better piped details, etc. But all in all, I bet the kids will like them, my little one sure does and is asking to eat elephant cookies.

Ignore the ugly plate ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment